This 11-story high rise houses 830 residents in triple rooms and double rooms. The ground floor hosts a study lounge, recreation room, TV lounge, music room, community kitchen and laundry facility. An Aztec Market convenience store and the Cholula Community Center are located just outside the residence hall's front doors. Chapultepec is also home to one of the STAR Centers.
Located on the west side of campus near University Towers, "Chappy" is near the athletic fields, Peterson Gym, Viejas Arena, the Aztec Recreation Center, Aztec Aquaplex, parking lots and a Red & Black Shuttle stop.
Bedroom styles: Triple and double occupancy rooms with communal bathrooms
Dimensions: Triple and double rooms: 11 ft. x 15 ft.
Bed sizes: Extra-long twin
Parking/Permit requirements: Parking Lot U with SDSU permit
- Furnished: each resident is provided a bed, desk, chair, dresser and closet or wardrobe
- Membership to Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex
- Wireless internet and cable television service
- Swimming pool: Aquaplex located across the street
- 24-hour front desk operations
- Microfridge (microwave with a mini-refrigerator and freezer) provided in each bedroom
- Hall Street Journal (weekly residence hall e-newsletter)
- STAR Center
- Community Kitchen
- Laundry facility