Cuicacalli Suites has all-suite accommodations for approximately 740 residents, an in-house dining facility, Aztec Market convenience store, swimming pool and sand volleyball court.
Cuicacalli Suites consists of three buildings; Tacuba (east tower), Tepeyac (west tower) and the central building which houses the dining facility, The Dining Room. The Dining Room offers all-you-care-to-eat meals and is the best value for the meal plan dollar.
There are two different layouts for the suites: each suite housing nine students depending on the suite configuration. One model consists of a triple room, a double room and four single rooms. The second model consists of one triple room and six single rooms. All suites include a shared living area and two bathrooms. Each suite is single-gender; floors are coed.
Bedroom styles: Triple, double and single occupancy rooms with suite bathrooms
Dimensions: Triple and double rooms: 12 ft. x 12 ft. Single rooms: 8 ft. x 12 ft.
Bed sizes: Extra-long twin
Parking/Permit requirements: Parking Structure 3 & 6 with SDSU permit
- Furnished: each resident is provided a bed, desk, chair, dresser and wardrobe
- Membership to Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex
- Wireless internet and cable television service
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour front desk operations
- Full-size refrigerator, microwave and kitchenette (sink and cabinets) in each suite
- Hall Street Journal (weekly residence hall e-newsletter)
- Laundry facility