Granada and Piedra del Sol residents have an 11.5 month agreement ending on Friday, August 3, 2018 at 4:00pm.
Please download the .pdf above for important move-out information including preparation and check-out steps.
Please remember that all parking regulations remain in effect during closing and move-out periods. This includes restrictions for fire lanes, 15 minute loading zones and handicapped spaces. Anyone using these areas as loading zones will be ticketed. Regulations apply to all vehicles, including faculty, staff, paraprofessional staff members, student leaders, desk staff, residents, students, families and others.
Standard vs. Express Check-Out
At move-out, residents have the option of completing check-out with a community assistant or express check-out. Either can be a simple process, if you plan ahead.
- Sign up with your RA/CA prior to finals week for a check out appointment time.
- Pack up all of your belongings and have them OUT OF THE ROOM/SUITE/APARTMENT prior to your appointment time.
- Obtain an express check out envelope from your RA/CA or the front desk.
- Place your keys in the envelope.
- Sign the statement of responsibility.
- Remove your belongings and drop the envelope at the front desk.
Give it Up
18th Annual Donation Dive benefitting the Disabled American Veterans. As you are cleaning out your apartment, please consider donating your unwanted items. If you would like to donate usable goods, clothing, bedding and housewares, please drop them in the white bin located at the entrance of Piedra del Sol.
Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.