Thursday, August 23, 2018:
Sophomore, South Campus Plaza - North and Chapultepec floors 7-11 move-in day
Friday, August 24, 2018:
Primary freshmen move-in day
The electronic Move-in Guide with specific information about move-in parking, check-in, unloading and more will be available in early August 2018.
Did you miss the 2018 Hall Street Journal newsletter with important move-in information and reminders? Download it here!
- Early July, 2018: Residential building assignmentsreleased via the SDSU Housing Portal
- Throughout July, 2018: New Student Orientation for freshmen and parents
- July 24, 2018: Housing cancellation deadline
- August 6, 2018: Fall booklist is available at www.shopaztecs.com/ezbooks
- Second Week of August: Roommate assignments released via the SDSU Housing Portal
- Second Week of August: Move-in Guide emailed to incoming residents with complete move-in information
- August 23, 2018: Sophomore, South Campus Plaza - North and Chapultepec floors 7-11 move-in day
- August 24, 2018: Primary freshmen move-in day
- August 25, 2018: New Student and Family Convocation
Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.