What we offer
- Triple and Quad rooms: Triple and Quad occupancy accommodations: They are the best value and offer the greatest opportunity to develop a large social network.
- Double rooms: Double occupancy accommodations: They also offer a great opportunity to develop a large social network. A typical double room has dimensions of 11 feet by 15 feet and the ceiling is 8 feet high in most rooms. There is a price difference for the double rooms.
- Single rooms: Single occupancy accommodations: There is a price difference for the single rooms.
Students may also choose a Residential Learning Community as part of their living choices. Click here to learn more.
Residence halls are on the east and west sides of campus.
All halls have local cable service and wireless Internet in each room.
All halls are coed. Individual rooms and suites are same-gender.
Each room is equipped with a bed, desk and chair, dresser, closet and bookshelf for each resident. The buildings and floors are co-ed; the rooms and bathrooms are single-gender.
Many amenities are also included:
- the housing contract includes room and meals (except in Villa Alvarado where non first-time freshmen do not have to have a meal plan).
- wireless internet
- local cable television service
- Aztec Recreation Center membership
- Aztec Aquaplex membership
- live-in Residence Hall Coordinator
- live-in Resident Advisor/Community Advisor on each floor
- access to a Residential Connectivity Assistant
- trash cans and recycling bins in rooms (one per resident)
- community kitchen in most halls
- television lounge
- recreation room
- laundry room
- study and seminar rooms
- access to STAR Centers (academic resource labs)
- 24-hour front desk operation
- custodial service in common areas
- weekly newsletter (Hall Street Journal)