How to Cancel Your License Agreement
- The Licensee (student) must write a letter requesting to cancel their License Agreement.
The letter must include the following information:
- Licensee’s Name (printed)
- SDSU Red ID #
- Student Signature
- Brief explanation for cancellation.
- If the reason is due to a recent change in health or economic circumstances, a specific
statement describing why living in the halls is no longer possible.
- If you are currently residing in the residence halls, please be advised that you are
responsible for making a serious effort to resolve any unsatisfactory situations in
the hall. If Residential Education agrees that efforts have not been successful, you
should request a move to another room or hall.
- Cancellation letters may be received by fax with the original letter mailed to:
License Agreement Cancellation
Office of Housing Administration
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-1802
Fax: (619) 594-6202
Please allow 4-6 weeks for the return of your initial payment minus any cancellation fees.