Maya & Olmeca
Maya & Olmeca halls are on the east side of campus. Each three-story red brick building houses approximately 220 residents. Each hall includes a laundry room, study room and community kitchen. The east campus swimming pool for Maya, Olmeca and Tenochca residents is located adjacent to Maya hall. Maya and Olmeca also has an academic resource room called the STAR Center and two classrooms.
Bedroom styles: Triple and double occupancy rooms with communal bathrooms
Dimensions: Triple and double rooms: 11 ft. x 15 ft.
Bed sizes: Extra-long twin
Parking/Permit requirements: Parking Structure 3 & 6 with SDSU permit
- Furnished: each resident is provided a bed, desk, chair, dresser and wardrobe
- Membership to Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex
- Wireless internet and cable television service
- Swimming pool shared with Tenochca residents
- 24-hour front desk operations
- Microfridge (microwave with a mini-refrigerator and freezer) provided in each bedroom
- Hall Street Journal (weekly residence hall e-newsletter)
- STAR Center
- Community Kitchen
- Laundry facility