Granada apartments offer apartment-style living for SDSU sophomore, upper division and transfer students.
You'll receive many of the benefits of residence hall living at Granada, such as live-in staff, wireless internet connection and cable services at no additional cost. The complex has a study lounge, community room/tv lounge and laundry room facilty on-site.
Each fully furnished 2-, 3- or 4-bedroom apartment is rented by the space. The complex is coed; individual apartments are same-gender. Every apartment includes a living room, dining area, bathroom and a full-size kitchen. Residents need to bring their own kitchen items such as pots, pans, utensils and dishes. Granada residents are not required to have a meal plan.
Bedroom styles: Double and single occupancy rooms within a full apartment
Dimensions: Double rooms: 10 ft. x 10 ft.
Bed sizes: Extra-long twin beds in double rooms, full beds in single rooms
Parking/Permit requirements: Parking Structure 7 with SDSU permit or Granada-specific parking permit through Aztec Shops
- Furnished: each resident is provided a bed, desk, chair, dresser and closet
- Membership to Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex
- Wireless internet and cable television service
- Front desk operations
- Community room/tv lounge
- Study lounge
- Full-size refrigerator and microwave in each apartment
- Hall Street Journal (weekly residence hall e-newsletter)
- Laundry facility