Piedra del Sol
Piedra del Sol apartments (PdS) offer apartment-style living for sophomore, junior, senior and transfer students.
You'll receive many of the benefits of residence hall living at PdS, such as live-in staff, wireless internet connection and cable services at no additional cost. The complex has a laundry facility, and community room/TV lounge.
Each fully furnished 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom apartment is rented by the space. The complex is coed; individual apartments are same-gender. Every apartment includes a living room, dining area, bathroom and a full-size kitchen. Residents need to bring their own kitchen items such as pots, pans, utensils and dishes. PdS residents are not required to have a meal plan.
Bedroom styles: Double and single occupancy rooms within a full apartment
Dimensions: Double rooms: 10 ft. x 12 ft.
Bed sizes: Extra-long twin beds in double rooms; full bed in single rooms
Parking/Permit requirements: Parking Structure 7 with SDSU permit or reserved parking at PdS through Aztec Shops.
- Furnished: each resident is provided a bed, desk, chair, dresser and closet
- Membership to Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex
- Wireless internet and cable television service
- Front desk operations
- Full-size refrigerator and microwave in each apartment
- Hall Street Journal (weekly residence hall e-newsletter)
- Community lounge with entertainment center
- Laundry facility