This eight-story east side residence hall offers housing for approximately 480 students. Adjacent to the building is the Tula Community Center and one of the STAR Centers. Other accommodations include a TV lounge, rec room, community kitchen, and a laundry facility.
Bedroom styles: Triple and double occupancy rooms with communal bathrooms
Dimensions: Triple and double rooms: 11 ft. x 15 ft.
Bed sizes: Extra-long twin
Parking/Permit requirements: Parking Structure 3 & 6 with SDSU permit
- Furnished: each resident is provided a bed, desk, chair, dresser and wardrobe
- Membership to Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex
- Wireless internet and cable television service
- Swimming pool shared with Maya and Olmeca residents
- 24-hour front desk operations
- Microfridge (microwave with a mini-refrigerator and freezer) provided in each bedroom
- Hall Street Journal (weekly residence hall e-newsletter)
- STAR Center
- Community Kitchen
- Laundry facility