University Towers (UT) has semi-suite accommodations for 560 residents, a swimming pool, and optional private parking. The University Towers Kitchen (UTK) is adjacent to the building.
UT is a nine-story high rise that offers furnished double rooms with semi-private baths (two double rooms share one bathroom).
UT residents also have the option of purchasing a reserved space in the University Towers parking lot. Spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Those who choose not to purchase a reserved parking space may purchase semester permits with overnight designation (available through the Cashiers Office) and park in student lots, like all other residence hall students.
Bedroom styles: Double occupancy rooms with communal bathrooms
Dimensions: Double rooms: 11 ft. x 15 ft.
Bed sizes: Standard twin
Parking/Permit requirements: Parking Structure 5 with SDSU permit or reserved parking at UT through Aztec Shops.
- Furnished: each resident is provided a bed, desk, chair, dresser and closet or wardrobe
- Sink and vanity in each room
- Membership to Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex
- Wireless internet and cable television service
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour front desk operations
- Microfridge (microwave with a mini-refrigerator and freezer) provided in each bedroom
- Hall Street Journal (weekly residence hall e-newsletter)
- STAR Center
- Laundry facility