Zapotec apartments offer apartment-style living for sophomore and upper division SDSU students.
You'll receive many of the benefits of residence hall living at Zapotec, such as live-in staff, wireless internet connection and cable services at no additional cost. The complex has a laundry room facilty on-site and a swimming pool.
Each fully furnished 2- or 3-bedroom apartment is rented by the space. The complex is coed; individual apartments are same-gender. Every apartment includes a living room, dining area, bathroom and a full-size kitchen. Residents need to bring their own kitchen items such as pots, pans, utensils and dishes. Zapotec residents are not required to have a meal plan.
Zapotec is located on the west side of campus.
Bedroom styles: Double occupancy rooms within a full apartment
Dimensions: Double rooms: 12 ft. x 12 ft.
Bed sizes: Extra-long twin beds
Parking/Permit requirements: Parking Lot B or Parking Structure 4 with SDSU permit or Zapotec-specific parking permit through Aztec Shops
- Furnished: each resident is provided a bed, desk, chair, dresser and closet
- Full kitchen in each apartment
- Membership to Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex
- Wireless internet and cable television service
- Front desk operations
- Full-size refrigerator and microwave in each apartment
- Swimming pool
- Hall Street Journal (weekly residence hall e-newsletter)
- Laundry facility