Zura is a three-tower, eight-story high-rise housing 676 residents in single, double, triple and quad rooms.
The Zura first floor hosts a recreation room, a central lounge, a meeting room, community kitchen and laundry facility. Zura is also home to the offices for the Residence Hall Association (RHA). Each floor also has an individual television lounge and study rooms. The sixth floor has a community observation deck.
Located on the east side of campus, Zura is in close proximity to The Garden, Aztec Market convenience store, a swimming pool and sand volleyball court, two parking structures and a Red & Black Shuttle Stop. (See the Red & Black Shuttle Route on the campus map.)
Bedroom styles: Single, Double, Triple and Quad occupancy rooms with communal bathrooms
Dimensions: Vary based on room type. Most rooms are double rooms: 11 ft. x 15 ft.
Bed sizes: Extra-long twin
Parking/Permit requirements: Parking Structure 3 & 4 with SDSU permit
- Furnished: each resident is provided a bed, desk, chair, dresser and wardrobe
- Membership to Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex
- Wireless internet and cable television service
- Swimming pool shared with Maya, Olmeca & Tenochca residents
- 24-hour front desk operations
- Microfridge (microwave with a mini-refrigerator and freezer) provided in each bedroom
- Hall Street Journal (weekly residence hall e-newsletter)
- Community Kitchen
- Laundry facility