Residents are to move out by 8 p.m. on the day of their last final. Housing Facilities will close at 10 a.m. on Friday, May 17, 2019. Check back in March for additional details.
Granada residents have an 11.5 month agreement ending on Friday, August 2, 2019 at 10:00am. Additional information will be available in June.
Please remember that all parking regulations remain in effect during closing and move-out periods. This includes restrictions for fire lanes, 15 minute loading zones and handicapped spaces. Anyone using these areas as loading zones will be ticketed. Regulations apply to all vehicles, including faculty, staff, paraprofessional staff members, student leaders, desk staff, residents, students, families and others.
Standard vs. Express Check-Out
At move-out residents have the option of completing a standard or express check-out, as described below. Either can be a simple process, if you plan ahead.
- Sign up with your RA/CA prior to finals week for a check out appointment time.
- Pack up all of your belongings and have them OUT OF THE ROOM/SUITE/APARTMENT prior to your appointment time.
- Obtain an express check out envelope from your RA/CA or the front desk.
- Place your keys in the envelope.
- Sign the statement of responsibility.
- Remove your belongings and drop the envelope at the front desk.
Give it Up
19th Annual Donation Drive benefiting the Disabled American Veterans and the San Diego Food Bank. As you are cleaning out your room, if you have anything to donate, please put it in one of the donation bins. Donate your non-perishable food items in the red barrel located in the lobby of your building. For any usable goods, clothing, bedding and housewares please drop in the white bin located near one of the entrances in your building. Electronics or e-waste should be dropped in the blue bin. Every donation helps. Thank You!
Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.