Top 10 Reasons to Live on Campus
It's All Included
Pay one bill for:
- Wireless internet
- Premium TV service
- Aztec Recreation Center and Aquaplex membership
SDSU has more than 16 dining locations with over 20,000 menu options to choose from daily.
Best of all, you don't have to clean a messy kitchen.
Lots of Living Communities
Live in a community tailored to your interests.
Aztec Nights offers provides safe, healthy on-campus parties, movies and attractive social events for all students.
These programs are offered from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights certain weeks throughout the year.
- Follow your interests. SDSU offers more than 300 clubs and organizations. If you can't find what you're looking for, start your own.
- Associated Students is SDSU's student government organization.
- Each residence hall has a hall council, responsible for programs and events. Get updates in your weekly Hall Street Journal.
The support network, which often develops in your living environment, enhances your college experience and contributes to your success.
Compared to students who live off campus, those who live on-campus:
- Have higher GPAs
- Take more units
- Are more likely to graduate
- Are less likely to be on academic probation
We're Here to Help
Each hall has the following people to help you:
- A full-time professional Residence Hall Coordinator (RHC)
- A team of paraprofessional Resident Advisors (RAs) or Community Assistants (CAs)
- A Faculty-in-Residence (FIR)
These in-hall staff members are a great resource, leading you to all the benefits of living at SDSU – from learning about campus clubs and organizations, to finding campus resources – they are eager to help.
When you live at college, you live the college life.