Each semester, SDSU hosts a fabulous line-up of free, late night events for all SDSU students. Aztec Nights began in 2008 and is quickly becoming a much-anticipated, much-loved, alcohol-free campus tradition. Aztec Nights events have traditionally included:
- Templo del Sol - An annual fall semester initiation for new Aztecs, to welcome new students into the SDSU family. Learn the fight song, meet new friends, and get into the Aztec groove!
- Campus Carnival - Come out to Campanile Walkway for rides, games, bright lights, carnival snacks, and more!
- Red and Black Dance - A traditional event that includes learning the SDSU fight song and getting a towel.
- Screen on the Green - What's more fun than an outdoor movie with popcorn and new friends? Bring a blanket and camp out for the evening!
- Midnight Study Break - Free to all SDSU students at the end of each semester. Take a break from studying and enjoy late-night breakfast treats, prizes, and study tips to help get you through finals!
View upcoming Aztec Nights events.